5 reasons to invest in Antigua
1) It has a fantastic new airport and port that is suitable for your business.
2) It has one of the best if not the best citizenship investment programmes in the world (ask Al Pace of pacelaw) due dilligence and speed of application cited as one of the reasons.
"The Antigua Citizenship Investment Programme is blisteringly quick."
3) Relatively low investment minimum required of $200,000 USD in the citizenship investment programme (CIP).
4) It has a great climate perfect for your vacation rental business.
5) It is multicultural and welcoming.
More reasons to invest
Of course there are many other reasons to invest in Antigua. It's not all about the Citizenship Programme and you can invest a smaller amount in a vacation rental property for example in Jolly Harbour you might not be interested directly in the CIP and this is perfectly fine.
Another good reason to invest in Antigua is that it is independent, gaining independece in 1981
"The British ruled from 1632 to 1981, with a brief French interlude in 1666. The islands became anindependent state within the Commonwealth of Nations on 1 November 1981, with Elizabeth II as the first Queen of Antigua and Barbuda. The Right Honourable Vere Cornwall Bird Sr became the first Prime Minister." - source wikipedia.
Antigua and Barbuda is democratic and stable (socialy and politically) with a government based on a uk style westminster system.
It is easy to get to from europe (direct flights just over 8 hours) and the northern american nations also have direct flights.
Antigua invests in ICT sector for the development of the nation, islanders have a literacy rate of over 95% so you will not be short of local talent to help your business grow.
Last for this article there are some corporation taxation incentives depending on the level of investment. Please don't stop there in your research on global investment opportunities take a look through some of the recommended links in this article and below.