How It Works
Once you've booked your transfer
When you book your transfer with us you have one less thing to do and it is quick and easy. You will receive a confirmation with all the details you need and some handy tips to make your stay more enjoyable. Please either have a paper version of the confirmation or on your mobile phone when you travel. It is not essential but will help you get back in touch if you need anything once you are away. We can help you arrange many things to make your stay better. As a customer get access to our help for any questions you have about Antigua. We love helping your stay go better!
Your Arrival at Antigua V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
- On clearing customs and border control make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
- Keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board.
- Your driver will assist you, now you can start to fully relax!
What happens if my flight is delayed?
We ask your flight details so we can monitor the status of your flight. If it has a delay we will be able to react accordingly so do not worry about it. We will be planning your pickup as you fly.
When it's time to leave
When the time comes to say goodbye (or see you next time), we will pick you up at a time so that you will have 2 hours to check in and not have to worry about a thing. We will discuss your return time closer to the day.
Why book with Best Antigua?
- Bottled water on board included as standard
- Children under 8 ride free!
- We offer an excellent unparalleled service
- We offer outstanding value
- Supermarket stop on the way $25
- Optional refreshment packages such as Champagne
- We support the island economy
Pre booking your airport transfer gives you peace of mind and will save you time at the airport.
Our prices are very competitive and our service incomparable.
We offer you the chance to stop at a big supermarket for a decent 25 minute shop for $25. Just let us know you might want this.