How It Works
Once you've booked your transfer
When you book your transfer with us you have one less thing to do and it is quick and easy. You will receive a confirmation with all the details you need and some handy tips to make your stay more enjoyable. Please either have a paper version of the confirmation or on your mobile phone when you travel. It is not essential but will help you get back in touch if you need anything once you are away. We can help you arrange many things to make your stay better such as a trip to Shirley Heights.
Your Arrival at Antigua V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
- On clearing customs and border control make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
- Keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board.
- Your driver will assist you, now you can start to fully relax!
What happens if my flight is delayed?
We ask your flight details so we can monitor the status of your flight. If it has a delay we will be able to react accordingly so do not worrry about it. We will be planning your pickup as you fly.
When it's time to leave
When the time comes to say goodbye (or see you next time), we will pick you up at a time so that you will have 2 hours to check in and not have to worry about a thing. You will discuss with your driver the ideal time for your pickup when you meet him.
Why book with Best Antigua?
- Children under 10 ride free!
- We offer excellent service
- We offer outstanding value
- Need champagne or other treats?
- We support the island economy
Pre booking your airport transfer gives you peace of mind and will save you time at the airport.
Our prices are very competitive and our service incomparable.