Antigua Transfers And Taxi

The best value private transfer in Antigua! We serve all resorts and any vacation villas too. No group too large or small.

Starfish Halcyon Cove Airport Transfer

Antigua Airport to Starfish Halcyon Cove Antigua Transfer

* Number of Passengers:

* Flight Details INBOUND: [Airline] + [Flight Number] + [Date] + [Flight Time]:

Flight Details OUTBOUND: [Airline] + [Flight Number] + [Date] + [Flight Time]:

Special Requests (Child Car Seats or Abnormal Luggage etc):

This is the airport taxi transfer page for the Starfish Halcyon Cove. This is for a private vehicle just for your party.

Your transport vehicle will be appropriate for the size of group and will be safe and comfortable.

Please contact us if you are a group larger than 6 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

paypal secure booking

Book with secure card payment and protection with PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay!

Please Note the Following. 

    We take 20% deposit and you will pay the remaining 80% to the driver on arrival (YES YOU WILL BE PICKED UP FOR THE RETURN!).
  • Prices are in USD.
  • The price is for a return (round) trip.
  • The price includes all taxes and there are no hidden costs.
Passengers1 or 23 or 45 6 (2 vans) 
20% 10 12 14 24 DEPOSIT TO PAY NOW
80% 40 48 56 96 PAY TO DRIVER ON ARRIVAL
100% 50 60 70 120 TOTAL

Antigua Barbuda

Congratulations on picking one of the caribbean's jewels for your visit! We would like to be one of the first people you greet on arrival.

We will whisk you with full safety from Antigua Airport (ANU) to your destination. We serve all areas including private villas and resorts. With Antigua having some of the shortest transfer times in the Caribbean you will have only a short drive further after your flight. Transfers are as quick as 20 minutes!


Our most popular Antigua airport transfers and pricing

Duration (mins)
Total Price (Price for 2 pax USD all tax included)
Royalton Antigua
St James Club
Jolly Harbour

How It Works

Once you've booked your transfer

When you book your transfer with us you have one less thing to do and it is quick and easy. You will receive a confirmation with all the details you need and some handy tips to make your stay more enjoyable. Please either have a paper version of the confirmation or on your mobile phone when you travel. It is not essential but will help you get back in touch if you need anything once you are away. We can help you arrange many things to make your stay better such as a trip to Shirley Heights.

Your Arrival at Antigua V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)

  • On clearing customs and border control make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
  • Keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board.
  • Your driver will assist you, now you can start to fully relax!

What happens if my flight is delayed?

We ask your flight details so we can monitor the status of your flight. If it has a delay we will be able to react accordingly so do not worrry about it. We will be planning your pickup as you fly.

When it's time to leave

When the time comes to say goodbye (or see you next time), we will pick you up at a time so that you will have 2 hours to check in and not have to worry about a thing. You will discuss with your driver the ideal time for your pickup when you meet him.

Why book with Best Antigua?

  • We offer excellent service
  • We offer outstanding value
  • We support the island economy

Pre booking your airport transfer gives you peace of mind and will save you time at the airport.
Our prices are very competitive and our service incomparable.


You need to give us 48 hours notice to cancel your booking with us for a full refund.


Photo Credit -