This is the airport taxi transfer page for the St James Club. This is for a private vehicle just for your party.
Your transport vehicle will be appropriate for the size of group.
The price includes all taxes.
Prices are in USD.
The price is for a return or round trip.
Tell us if you need car seats or special requests.
The price represents a 20% deposit and you will pay the remaining 80% to the driver on arrival.
|20%||16||18||24||DEPOSIT TO PAY NOW|
|80%||64||72||96||PAY TO DRIVER|